Monday, September 24, 2007

9-22-2007 Playlist

Lordi- SCG3 Special Report
Lordi- Bringing the Balls Back to Rock
Dio- Rainbow in the Dark
Dio- Holy Diver
Iron Maiden- Iron Maiden
Iron Maiden- The Number of the Beast
Mastodon- Bladecatcher
Overkill- Time to Kill
Paradise Lost- The Word Made Flesh
DevilDriver- The Axe Shall Fall
3 Inches of Blood- The Forest King
Ozzy Osbourne- Perry Mason
Dragon Force- Trail of Broken Hearts
Alice Cooper- Feed My Frankenstein
Exodus- A.W.O.L.
Obituary- Killingtime
King Diamond- Into the Convent
AC/DC- Who Made Who
AC/DC- Hell's Bells
Tiamat- Clouds
Emperor- He Who Sought the Fire
Dark Funeral- Armageddon Finally Comes
Danzig- Come to Silver
Danzig- Blackacidevil
Superjoint Ritual- The Knife Rises
Superjoint Ritual- The Horror
Hank Williams III- Louisiana Stripes
... And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead- The Rest Will Follow
Iced Earth- Stormrider
Cradle of Filth- Coffin Fodder
Opeth- Death Whispered Lullaby
Slayer- Eyes of the Insane
Savatage- When the Crowds are Gone
The Haunted- Demon Eyes
GWAR- Eat Steel
GWAR- Jack the World
Tenacious D- Master Exploder
Black Sabbath- Heaven and Hell

Thanks for listening!

3 comments:

Tuhd said...

Add the following to your next playlist:

Dimmu Borgir - Burn in Hell
Zigbert - Hole in my Mind
Fozzy's heavy metal cover of Genie in a Bottle

that is all.

Let me know if you'd like me to send you .mp3's of them to play (they're hard to find sometimes)

-Jared

T.J. said...

I'll look in our library for those. We don't have any Dimmu, but I have some of my own I can bring in.

Shoot me those mp3s and I will get them on.

Tuhd said...

Sweet. I just noticed Savatage won the poll. Let me know if you need more Sava. I'm only missing one of their studio albums (and all of their live albums/greatest hits albums/tribute to Chriss Olivia), but hopefully I'll be able to procure that one as well.

-Jared