Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Day Three
















I got to "work from home" today. Did a bunch of stuff and even screwed up a couple things in my first solo blog post. Yes, they are noticeable but they don't hurt anything. I'm learning still. Also paid a visit yesterday to Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe. Took some pics of Pier 54, too, that I'm trying to load on here but it's being difficult, as you can see by how it totally messed up my text. (Until I fixed it, that is.)





For anyone who misses my voice, check this out: http://www.seattleweekly.com/podcast/short-list/
You have to wait a while to hear me but I'm in there, darn it.

Tomorrow will be spent getting ready for my big weekend assignment. It's gonna be cool. I'm especially looking forward to hearing this accordion quartet called Hell's Bellowes.

No comments: