Thursday, May 24, 2007

Strangest e-mail ever

So I'm checking my three e-mail accounts this morning and I had the strangest e-mail ever. First, some background.

I have a MySpace page, specifically so I can listen to new music from up and coming bands, but the page has also connected me with a couple of my favorite authors. I've been able to exchange a few e-mails with them and it's awesome. They are on my friends list, of course.

I'm checking the account linked to the MySpace and I have a message that says, "Dean Koontz would like to be added to your friends list."

I thought it worked the other way around. I'm meant to ask famous people if I can be their friend, not the other way around.

Yes, I approved Dean Koontz to be my friend, even though I like Stephen King better.

No comments: