Friday, April 21, 2006

Since I've Been Gone

You may have noticed that I've not posted for a while. PArt of that is because I'm enjoying a respite from contact. The home internet connection is temporarily unavailable and my cell phone has been turned off (if anyone wants to spot me the cash to get it turned back on, that would be great). The funny thing is, I don't miss the phone. Sure, there are some people that probably have been trying to call me and can't get through and I feel bad about that. But everyone knows they can find me here. leave comment. If you need to talk to me that bad, I'll call you.

2 comments:

-L. said...

If you haven't talked to mom since last Friday you should call her and let her know about your phone, she asked me on Monday if I had heard from you since you didn't catch up with Deke and Mia over the weekend.

T.J. said...

Mom has my work number.