Tuesday, May 16, 2006

I R Gradu8

The good news is that the speakers kept it short and simple. The bad news is that I had to stand and wait for about two hours before the procession. I ended up in the second row, so my bit went quick. The other good news is that not everyone who graduated showed up for the walk. Otherwise we would have been there forever. My CCSN graduating class was 1805. In two weeks, my little brother will graduate high school with a class of...10 (it might be twelve, I can't remember).

But it is done, that is what matters. All done. I didn't take the actual ceremony as serious as some people because that isn't my style. I put my cap on over a baseball hat and I didn't zip up my gown. Some of my fellow grads kept asking me if I was going out like that and I said yes. For some reason they thought there would be someone enforcing a dress code who would stop me. Didn't happen. Dress codes suck anyway.

2 comments:

-L. said...

HOORAY!!! I wish I could have been there to jump up and down and cheer you on! You are awesome! Keep on trucking! I know I am a dork - but you are related to me :)

T.J. said...

No worries. It was a good time. And now it's done. :)