Thursday, May 04, 2006

Third and Final

I knew it would happen someday, I just didn't think it would be this soon. My third and final issue of the newspaper is now available on the web and should be arrivng in print any minute now.

Wow. To paraphrase, what a short strange trip it has been. I got to do a lot of cool stuff (most of it for free) and meet a lot of cool people. Right now, I'm torn between being glad it is done and wishing it would never end.

The good news is that now I will have the time to finish a novel (should be done before I head up to Idaho.)

The TEEJ news will continue to be posted here. It isn't like I'm going away. Don't cry. It isn't that bad. There will be other papers, other magazines, other books. It might take some time before I get to be in charge again but I'll be ready when it happens.

2 comments:

-L. said...

CONGRATS! on all your accomplishments the past few years - you have really been working hard and living life! Now you need to play hard too!

T.J. said...

Yeah, playing hard costs money. I don't have any. And I can't just sit at home, either, due to the construction. Tomorrow, though, I am going to go watch Sam ride a horse. Should be fun.