Monday, November 13, 2006

Just an update...

Thanksgiving break is coming up as is the end of my first semester here at the University of Idaho. Made some friends, had some good days and some bad days.
Made some headway with my work, although still not finished with the novel. I have been very productive otherwise. Done some pretty good newspaper work, some damn good nonfiction works and some interesting poetry. Next semester, I will get back on track with my fiction work.
You can see I am in a comtemplative mood. Usually this is bad. Usually when I get like this I start thinking of mistakes and how things could be different. Today, I'm thinking of the things I did right.
It is a longer list than I thought it would be.
I'm waiting for New Year's Eve, then I will go back and give you the whole list of things I did right this year.

No comments: