Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Will I Ever have Class?

It sure has been interesting the last few weeks. This week is no exception.

Yesterday I found out that my 2:00-3:15 Tuesday-Thursday class is cancelled for Thursday. Wouldn't bother me so much if my 9:30-10:45 T-Th was not already scheduled to not happen on both days. It's cool because I got to sleep in today and wil again on Thursday. The problem is today. I slept in, walked to campus in the rain, (which I love, except that I've been sick), and checked my e-mail before goingto class. I was immediately confronted with a sign stating that today's class was cancelled.

Well, shit. I could have slept in even longer. Or stayed at a computer and done more work. Or...any number of other things.

I do know that I have class tomorrow morning at 8:30. Of course, I didn't have that class yesterday (Monday) due to President's Day. And it was cancelled the Monday before.

All this despite reports that the rumor of the flu reaching near-epidemic proportions being just rumors.

Two weeks ago, I was sick and missed classes for three days. the week before that, I had one class (the same one I knew wasn't happening today) cancelled due to the professor being ill. It may not be a real epidemic but it is getting annoying.

And Spring Break is in two weeks, also.

1 comment:

sapphireroze said...

I can't believe you're complaining. You can go to my classes for me if you really are sad about not having classes.