Tuesday, March 14, 2006

A New Day

Everyday is a new one. Today, I can breath and be pleased that my first newspaper is finally available for the reading public. It isn't perfect but it will do. I had fun days and not-so-fun days. But I have that first one done.

I've already begun work on the next issue. I'm hopingto actually have this one out closer to my self-imposed deadline. We shall see what we shall see. It's never over, is it? No such ting as a real day off. My days off will come at the end of this month when I'm in Portland, Oregon, far away from the newspaper physically. I wonder how far away mentally I will be. If all the layout stuff is done and the paper is at the printer while I'm away, then I will survive. If it isn't done before I leave, I may experience some fitful nights and worrisome days.

Such is the life I've chosen.

NEW BUSINESS:
I'm thinking of posting a few short stories in the blog. I'm wondering what my readers think of that. Please, click that comment button and let me know.

1 comment:

-L. said...

yes, post some short stories!