Sunday, August 27, 2006

Boston Red Sox

Warning: Explicit language ahead.


If the Boston Red Sox can't beat the fucking Seattle MAriners this year, then the team doesn't deserve to be in the playoffs. How can a team expect to win the big games if they can't beat a team that lost 11 in a row and 20 in a row to its own division?

Yes, I am pissed off. If Boston is going to keep playing like this then the fucking Evil Empire (aka the New York Yankees) have every right to win the American League East this year. And as long as somebody beats them in the playoffs then I'll be ok.

Right now, a Detroit Tigers-New York Mets World Series is shaping up. While I do not despise the Mets as much as I do the Yankees, I'd rather not have them in the Series. Give me the Dodgers or the Reds. Yeah, Cincinnati and Detroit, a real old school World Series.

No comments: