Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A room in a house!

Today I found a place to live. I will actually be living in a house. A real house. Of course, it is split into a duplex (upstairs/downstairs) but the whole house is under the auspices of one person. I have a large corner downstairs room. There is a path to a separate downstairs entrance, which means I never have to go upstairs for anything. I mean anything. Downstairs has its own kitchen, living room, bathroom and washer and dryer. All the utilities (including phone and internet) are included in the rent. Now, how much do you think one would pay for this? Keep guessing because it gets better.
The house is hard to find. It sits on a hill that overlooks the valley in which Moscow sits from the back patio and from the front is an incredible view of another valley. Across the street, on the top of this hill, is a small park. All this located less than a two-minute drive away from campus. How much did you say you would pay?
How does $335 a month sound? Not too shabby, eh? And the best part is that they were looking for quiet, non-partying people. Well, hello? That is me. I have writing to do, after all. And studying and sleeping and all that fun stuff.
For those of you who need it, I will be shortly letting you know the address and phone number. For those of you who do not need it, post any and all comments here.

Stay groovy.

No comments: