Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tomorrow....

Ok, so tomorrow is the real beginning of this show. The first day of class. I'm all moved in and all set to go tomorrow. First class of the day is poetry. I don't really like poetry as I think I've mentioned previously. I'll survive. After that is British Literature, with a focus on reading Moll Flanders by Daniel Defoe. After that is Non-fiction writing, with the book This Boy's Life by Tobias Wolff as a supplement. Both are great books and I look forward to getting into some deep conversation over them. After single semesters each of Spanish and Japanese, this time I am taking on the challenge of Chinese. Am I asking for it or what?

Tonight I have a meeting with the newspaper staff to see what I can write for them. It will be different working for a paper instead of being in charge but I think I'll do fine. Also, I have a work-study assignment as an office assistant in the Theater and Film Department. Only a few hours a week so it won't be too bad. I will let y'all know tomorrow how tomorrow goes.

(Pick up The Muppet Show: Season and find the song about going to Morrow tonight. It's a hoot.)

1 comment:

sapphireroze said...

are Tobias Wolffe and Tom Wolffe related? don't ask.

haha, I like that you thought it was a focus on Moll... not quite :P