Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Break Out Issue

So I've been writing for the Argonaut, the UI student paper, since I got here. Today's issue can be considered my real break out issue. I have four different articles in today's paper. Three in my usual arts section and one on the sports page. If everything goes right (which it is looking to do) I will have a regular column in the sports section. Included will be my vast knowledge of sports and general trivia, cultural references, and, with out a doubt, my smart ass attitude.
Have look and let me know what you think.
www.argonaut.uidaho.edu or www.uiargonaut.com
Enjoy!

1 comment:

sapphireroze said...

?? WTF? what? sports? this is out of left field. I had no idea you'd done it.

you don't normally have 4 articles... just 3 at most (this semester)

I'll be scratching my head over that for a while