Wednesday, October 18, 2006

The Devil's Luck

So, in the last few days (since F13) some people I know have had some terrible luck. Youngets Brother's new tattoo got infected, a player on the baseball team my other brother owns and manages killed aguy with a bat, my sister was in a car accident, and my father, well, I really don't want to get into what happened to him because it makes me hurt, physically.

My luck, on the other hand, has been on the upside. Sure, I'm broke, but on Friday I get to daye a bunch of girls and it will only cost me $3. Finally got in touch with some local haunted house people, too. And today, while eating a Snack Pack pudding, I was handed a coupon for a free medium pizza. No purchase required. How cool is that?

I only get one topping, but if anyone ever catches me complaining about free, you have my permission to kick me.

5 comments:

T.J. said...

As far as I know, she is fine and the accident wasn't too serious.
My brother, also is fine. The student Health Center is full of anti-biotics. Usually revserved for other infections but good that they are there.

Did you laugh as hard as everyone else? Poor guy.

T.J. said...

He's fine, just short one player now. The irony is that the guy used a baseball bat.

Tuhd said...

is it wrong to laugh at irony?

T.J. said...

Laugh away, my friend, laugh away.

sapphireroze said...

so do I get to kick you for today and the free ticket or not?