Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sure Signs of Weight Loss

I have this shirt that I love. Okay, I have a lot of shirts that I love. This one in particular is a black button up with different pictures from Frankenstein movies on it. I got it off a clearance rack at Hot Topic almost five years ago.
Over the summer, I discovered that if I poked my belly out just a little more than it poked out on its own, I could pop the buttons. Sure, it's funny, but man, what a shock. I've made fat jokes about myself for years but this was ridiculous.
I wore this shirt yesterday. All day long I waited for the buttons to come undone. They never did. I must have lost some weight.
Hooray for me!

2 comments:

-L. said...

hooray for you! That student diet must be working for you :) Too bad it doesn't work for me :(

T.J. said...

yeah, amazing what a steady diet of pot pies and peanut butter sandwiches can do for a person. :P