Friday, October 13, 2006

Friday the 13th and more

How lucky is this? I only had one class today. My poetry class in the morning was fine. I knew I wouldn't have Brit Lit this afternoon because the prof has been hunting all week. Upon checking my email this morning, I discovered that my Non Fiction teacher has decided we needed a day off. Isn't that great? Sure it is. The bummer part is that I have an interview to conduct at 1 pm, otheriwse I would be home now, alternating between sleeping and working on my book.

Speaking of the book, I've been in th emood the last few days to drop everything and fully concentrate on the book. I'm so close to finishing that I just want it done. And as soon as I finish this one, I can start on the next one. I already have a couple ideas I'm toying with. One would be a haunted house book and the other would be...something else entirely. We shall see what we shall see.

Anyway, have a happy Friday the 13th!

3 comments:

-L. said...

happy friday the 13th! I am enjoying my day and sounds like you are too - I am in WA at a conference - stayed up too late, got up too early and worked really hard, ate too little, need more caffiene- pretty much exhausted - but I have hooked up with some job prospects in NY so it all works out -

T.J. said...

Yeah, I've been walking around in a kick-ass F13 shirt and my Jason beltbuckle, and, of course, my hockey mask. Basically freaking the shit out of people.
Chech today's paper for my groovy article on some of the history of F13.

sapphireroze said...

I enjoy Friday 13ths. they are fun.

we sure did have a bunch of Brit Lit cancelled. he is such a cool dude. still, I only halfway envy you for having him this semester.