Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Feel like an ass

Ever have one of those moments when you just totally feel like an ass? I had one today.
I'm writing a piece on Fridaythe 13th and superstition in general. The concept is "13 Views on Friday the 13th." Coole, eh? Well I though it would be cool to talk to the football and soccer players that wear #13. First one I talked to was the soccer player, a sophomore who looks like she's 14. Turns out she was injured in a game this past Sunday. And here I come, "So do you think wearing 13 is bad luck?"
Sometimes, I wonder just what the hell I'm doing.

2 comments:

-L. said...

13 isn't everyone's lucky number :)

T.J. said...

Yeah, no kidding. anyway, the whole article changed because i couldn't get 13 interesting responses even after talking to about 50 people. Problem is, this is mid-term week here and no one wants to talk about bad luck.